The Carriere® Motion 3D™ Appliances are used to correct either an overbite or an underbite. Traditional treatment for this type of occlusion can include headgear, surgery, and extractions, all of which are eliminated by the non-invasive, sleek, and aesthetic Motion 3D Appliances.
Which Motion Appliance is Right for You?
Regardless of your occlusion, the Motion 3D Appliance creates an aligned bite before your braces are even put on. By doing this, your orthodontist can shorten your treatment time for the most efficient experience possible.
The Motion 3D Class II Appliance is designed to help the lower jaw move forward to correct an overbite.
The Motion 3D Class III Appliance helps the lower jaw move backward to correct an underbite.
Benefits of Motion 3D
- Fast: Correcting bite problems at the beginning of orthodontic treatment can shorten overall treatment time by up to four months!
- Gentle: The low force, low profile design of the Motion 3D Appliance eliminates poking of the lips and cheeks.
- Aesthetic: Unlike bulky headgear, the Motion 3D Appliance is discreetly hidden inside your mouth.
- Personalized: Make your treatment unique by selecting the Motion 3D Appliance in one of your favorite colors: blue, green, purple, silver, gold, multicolor, and even clear!
For the best results…
- Replace your rubber bands every four hours, or at the interval recommended by your orthodontist.
- Only remove your rubber bands to eat and brush.
- Avoid eating sticky or hard foods, as they may dislodge your appliance.
- Maintain your scheduled appointments to allow your orthodontist to monitor your treatment and adjust it to achieve your best smile results.